Re: Alternative Payments Methods

Hi Ubuntu One;

I'm still having issues synchronising both my notes and contacts -
however, file synchronisation is fine.
I know you were having issues around a month ago, which is why I left
this - hoping at some stage this would start working :-(

- I have logged on, via "Ubuntu One" dialogue, and that says
synchronisation is complete.
- I have 120 contacts entered via the web interface, and one test
contact in Evolution. Synchronisation never happens in either direction.
- I have a couple of notes entered via the web interface, and a couple
in Tomboy on my desktop - again, synchronisation never happens in either
direction. When I force "synchronise notes" (via the Tomboy GUI) I get
the error "Failed to synchronise" - with no further details.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Many Thanks
Marc