Re: [DOLFIN-dev] A form-based approach to isoparametry

It's cool!  I'm making baby steps towards being able to do this.  In the
mean time it seems that I can compute a lot of things with what I have now
(I'll send a patch once my demo is nice enough)  You pretty much pointed me
towards where to look at ENUMATH.  Have a good vacation.

- Peter