Re: [noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: [Branch ~ufl-core/ufl/main] Rev 1051: erge]

It seems to work fine, but some unit tests are failing since
reconstruct is only implemented for FiniteElement (not for mixed
elements etc).

Could you add a suitable reconstruct for mixed elements? I'm not sure
how it should be done, in particular how the input should be
propagated to the subelements.

--
Anders