Re: [noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: [Branch ~ufl-core/ufl/main] Rev 1051: erge]

Done, did a manual test and checking in now:

In [5]: print FiniteElement("CG", triangle,
2).reconstruct(family="DG", cell=quadrilateral, degree=3)
<DG3 on a <quadrilateral cell in R2>>

In [8]: print VectorElement("CG", triangle,
2).reconstruct(family="DG", cell=quadrilateral, degree=3)
<Discontinuous Lagrange vector element of degree 3 on a <quadrilateral
cell in R2>: 2 x <DG3 on a <quadrilateral cell in R2>>>

In [9]: print TensorElement("CG", triangle,
2).reconstruct(family="DG", cell=quadrilateral, degree=3)
<Discontinuous Lagrange tensor element of degree 3 and shape (2, 2) on
a <quadrilateral cell in R2>>

In [10]: print MixedElement(VectorElement("CG", triangle, 2),
FiniteElement("CG", triangle, 2)).reconstruct(family="DG",
cell=quadrilateral, degree=3)
<Mixed element: (<Discontinuous Lagrange vector element of degree 3 on
a <quadrilateral cell in R2>: 2 x <DG3 on a <quadrilateral cell in
R2>>>, <DG3 on a <quadrilateral cell in R2>>)>

I'll move this into the unit tests, but don't have more time for this today.

Martin