Re: [ayatana]new member and new submision

daniel planas armangue wrote:
hi my name is Daniel and I am active member of ubuntu art comunity. If you
want to see some of my work:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Backgrounds (daniel's
backgrounds)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet (developing and creating
icons)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/AlphaBackgrounds
(daniels jaunty wallpaper)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Human%20Skin

etc..

I would like to contribute to the team ayatana because I think it is one
of the things we need most, more design. ;)

I propose to start an application that I Finding that seamlessly
integrates with the notification system:

the aplication name is: (where is aplication?)

https://sites.google.com/site/ubuntucon/Home/  (home web)

http://img.genbeta.com/2009/05/wia.jpg   (screnshot)

I think it isn't a great contribution. but it is a detail that will make
ubuntu more professional.
Hi Daniel,

That's an interesting contribution. Would you like to explain some of your work?

In particular, I'd like to know why you think this application would help, and what kind of problem it solves.

Also, even if artwork is more a matter of taste and is quite personal, could you comment on what in your backgrounds and iconset expresses the values of Ubuntu and/or would help users enjoy a more usable desktop?

David