Re: notify-osd + fullscreen + multiple monitors

Op donderdag 04-06-2009 om 19:18 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Mark
Shuttleworth:
> I think we should choose a monitor and *stay there*. If we define the
> monitor as "the one where the Gnome panel with the Applications menu"
> is, or "the one where the clock is", then that's where we should put
> the notifications.

Might be useful to have a look at "GNOME 3" about that too then.

If we can minimize "perceptive" changes when moving from gnome-panel
etc. to gnome-shell etc., that would be a plus...

--
Jan Claeys