Re: notify-osd shows as one of Ubuntu's "papercuts"

The bug is definitely not fixed yet! I mostly picked it as an example paper cut, because it's so simple to fix (I've patched it in my own branch) and we're sure to fix it for Karmic.

If you do find a paper cut that you are able to verify as fixed, please update the bug report.

Thank you,
David

ajmctaggart wrote:
No concern, just happened to see it on the Planet. I really like the idea of the "paper cuts," and was simply reading your most recent post on it. When I went to look at the bug, perhaps I don't read the bugs correctly, but it looked to me as if the bug were fixed. Sorry for any confusion if it is still a papercut.
-Anthony