Re: Chocolate Color Scheme

Well Gnome-Shell is glossy but in the short term the panels are quite
ugly and the brown makes it worse to look at. My point is that at the
moment compared to Mac OSX. In something as basic as the theme we have
brown. Mac has its white solid and slick. Windows has black ish grey
which also looks quite nice. So the competition has put a lot of effort
into having a good theme with a good colour. So we should change to
something a little cooler to compete, even if its only being included in
the two releases (probably) before Gnome 3.0 is included in ubuntu.
Orange is still too close to brown in my opinion. I think it isn't a
papercut but its still is related to desktop experience.

Shane_Fagan