Re: Solving the "user forgets about presentation mode" problem! (was Re: notify-osd + fullscreen + multiple monitors)

Il 07/07/2009 16:39, Sohail Mirza ha scritto:
The limitations of the form-factor may require entirely a different
solution to common problems.  This much is apparent when comparing
Ubuntu Desktop to Ubuntu Netbook Remix.

The EEEPC 1000HE has a 10'' screen on which the default gnome desktop is reasonable, my girlfriend has one. But certainly when one is just browsing, sending the browser to full screen is more comfortable. In general full screen may be more efficient, because compiz can be disabled. And also I hate anything but the black borders when I am watching a movie. The panels are out of question :)

Vincenzo