Re: notify-osd + fullscreen + multiple monitors

You are right and hence the only sane way of solving the problem seems to be
to give user the control to seta  global do-not-disturb mode when he needs
it and logging the messages that he misses.This has several advantages such
as

1. No need to predict anything as predictions go wrong a lot.
2. Since user is in control there is less uncertainity.
3. The do-not-disturb mode is useful in many situations apart from
fullscreen apps. Say i am writing a document in openoffice and it is very
important and i must not be disturbed in any way. Then i simply set the
do-not-disturb mode. Voila. 1 setting many uses.

And there are no disadvantages of this solution which i see.