Re: Ubuntu User Experience Guidelines

Thanks for the feedback. That reminded me of the new feature of
notify-osd that hides it under a window that is set fullscreen. That's
just a side effect of the bug fix for flickering windows but it's also a
good example of being unobtrusive because it avoids disturbing the user
who is focusing on the "fullscreened" window :)