Re: Regarding Notify-OSD's Position in Karmic Koala

Cody, this is an excellent post.

It's the best explanation of the project's reasoning, without the hard
edge.  You will still get push back, but now you have a concise,
coherent argument that isn't quite so authoritarian. This really needs
to go in a FAQ.

Jim