Support Visually Impaired

Hello Everyone!

I'm communicating with Rene Orense
( http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=873840 ), a visually impaired
Ubuntu user. I'm organizing the Philippine LoCo Team's Karmic release
party to be held on November 6 and he will talk about the needs of the
visually impaired and how he manages to use Ubuntu despite the
disability.

I'm aware that there are Assistive Technologies, but I don't know what
Ayatana or any group under Ubuntu is working with it. In case you're
interested in communicating with him, his organization's website is
http://www.atriev.org.ph/ . Their email addresses are info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and atriev.inc@xxxxxxxxx.

Feel free to tell me if there are some questions you want me to ask him
when we meet or anything like that. If I hear anything worth mentioning
from his talk on Friday, I'll update you.

Regards,
Allan
https://launchpad.net/~wersdaluv