Environment variable INDICATOR_SERVICE_RESTART_DISABLE

Hello,

In libindicator[1] I just merged the branch[2] that will restart
services if they crash.  Hopefully without the user noticing, though
that will require some support in the different indicator's code.  While
a useful feature for running systems, it can make development or
debugging very difficult.  For that I've added a look up for an
environment variable INDICATOR_SERVICE_RESTART_DISABLE.  If it has a
value, then the services won't be restarted.  You can do something like:

  $ export INDICATOR_SERVICE_RESTART_DISABLE=true
  $ killall indicator-applet
  $ /usr/lib/indicator-applet/indicator-applet

And that will make it so that the Indicator Applet won't restart the
various services.

		--Ted

[1] http://launchpad.net/libindicator
[2]