Re: Gradual-awareness notifications (was Re: GSoC '10 Idea : NotifyOSD improvements)

While an interesting approach, the researchers only tested 7 subjects
and the paper was never published (that I could find). It is a source
of ideas, but not evidence of a particular solution. I'm not sure I
agree with his interpretation of some of his citations either.