Re: indicator applet problem.

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 19:11 +0100, dani planas armangue wrote:
> hi,indicators are a great adoption. but have one problem (integrated,
> mail, chat, diffusion accounts, etc. ..) and when you reach a new
> message does not know which category you arrive. This is perhaps an easy
> solution to the problem

I think that's really interesting.  I don't know if you've looked at the
design spec for Lucid[1] but there is a small indicator to show if the
application is currently running.  That's currently in code review.  The
icon for that that is monochrome to match the other icons.  I would
imagine that adding color doesn't make as much sense as perhaps changing
the shape.  I'm not sure which shape means "attention" though without
being alarming (like an !)

		--Ted

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MessagingMenu