Fwd: Proposal of new UI element for windows in Ubuntu: Esfera

Hi Dave,

I'll play the advocacy... ;) One question, first : I see what we lose (direct access to minimize & maximize feature). What do we win in exchange ? I mean, saving space and decluttering screen is good, especially when space lacks. But the right part of the window bar is pretty empty, and IMHO decluttering it is not a priority. Especially if it means suppressing direct access to minimize / maximize features, that a lot of people do use often.

Bye,

Yann Lossouarn