Re: Fwd: Proposal of new UI element for windows in Ubuntu: Esfera

On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 16:23 +0200, Victor wrote:

>          and I'm still not convinced that Gnome Shell's overview
>         is the right approach.

This is a big elephant in the room for me.  I see significant
development and a lot of creativity flowing into the shell, but I really
don't know what specific problems they are trying to solve or the use
cases they based it on.  A lot of basic operations appear to have
increased work associated with them.

Maybe I'm getting old and crotchety. :)

I do however, like the fact they are addressing the interactive
notifications issue. *AHEM* :)