Re: "Less is more" a look at evolution

How do people feel about Thunderbird's message tabs? On a small screen I
very much prefer to switch off the preview pane and have messages open
in new tabs, and I think so would many other users.

Also, things like the search and  filter dropdowns in evolution taking
up a whole whack of vertical space (together with a useless indicator of
which folder you're in above the folder tree) waste a tremendous amount
of space.

Very much agree that evolution can do with some attention -- looks
extremely dated.