Re: Restart required indicator

I quite like the transparency toggle.  The other indicators seem to imply
selection.

Also, what about altering the colour as a means of notification?

Thanks,

Sohail Mirza

--
sfm

On Mar 30, 2010 12:59 PM, "Vishnoo" <drkvi-a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 22:05 -0500, Ted Gould wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 16:17 -0400, Jim Rorie wrote:
> > Could you not use red arrows like the blue...
Actually those blue arrows stick out in an otherwise monochrome menu.

It would probably be better to use the new checkmarks or the
radiomarks , instead of the color icons. [mockup attached]
Or just toggle transparencies of the active application icons. Currently
there are too many rows of info there.

--
Cheers,
Vish