Re: message indicator.(colour palette)

I support that... BTW, the colour code used in aeronautics (at least at
Airbus) is the same : red = warning (semantic : be very careful,
important problem, risk of injury/death)  ; orange = caution  (semantic
: be careful, problem, risk of hardware damage or operational). green =
ok (eventhough , as far as possible, the best way to say "ok" is
sometimes to say nothing, except when the it comes to providing feedback
to a precise user action. When it's a feedback about some background
process, telling nothing may be better). blue = information.