Re: Unexpected close functionality

I witnessed this bug biting users many times over the 11 hours of user
testing we conducted over the past couple weeks. User opens
Rhythmbox... and it appears as if nothing has happened. Empathy
sometimes has the same problem. Both of these issues have been
reported as paper cuts for a while, but there is reluctance to change
the behavior because upstream considers it a feature. They're wrong,
it's broken, let's fix it.

David