Re: Default to single click to open files and folders

So how would a simple selection be solved? If I want to select a file or a
folder, I single-click on it.

If this behavior changes, then A LOT of people will have to change their
behavior.

So if changing this hurts more people than helps, I'd say it requires a lot
of thinking ahead.