Re: Default to single click to open files and folders

On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 14:20 -0700, Tyler Brainerd wrote:
> Perhaps read the rest of the conversation and you will read all the
> previous examples of difficulty with some functions.

You said impossible. Now suddenly it's "difficulty".

It would help this list tremendously if everyone tried to be precise and
leave out going back to what usability in a general sense is or isn't
about. That shouldn't be discussed more than once.

> I was responding in
> particular to a response that said it was difficult to double click if
> you have a finger injury. The majority of users do not. So we should
> not design for the small majority but the larger majority.

The majority of users is in a constant risk to develop RSI.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/