Re: "Intuitive"

These are all good but I don't think any cover the concept of being
extremely quick to learn

A UI can be very unfamiliar, but draw on many well-understood concepts to
create something completely new yet easily understood.

Language is a flexible thing, often changed over time by usage, and I think
in this case people often look a good design and call it 'intuitive',
meaning they quickly grasped it without much effort. I think to have a new
interface 'not require learning' isn't helpful - there will be learning, but
I don't mind the use of 'intuitive'.