Re: Fwd: Proposal of new UI element for windows in Ubuntu: Esfera

I know this is off-topic but improving drag-n-drop caught my eye. Currently
the windows get focus upon dragging. This makes it difficult to drag and
drop in some situations. (Check the video.)

I propose two solutions:

1: Change the focus event on windows to Mouse-Release from Mouse-Click.

2: Make a window focus while on mouse hover if dragging.

--
This is my first message to Ayatana. I don't know the rules and conventions
that go around here so bear that in mind. :-)

--
Owais Lone
hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx