Re: No "application bucket" needed

Alright, sounds like we should definitely test removing minimized
windows from alt-tab when they are minimized to the Launcher in Unity.

  1. Minimized windows won't take up space in the Launcher (they will
be contained "within" their application icon).
  2. They won't clutter alt-tab, as alt-tab will only switch between
visible windows.
  3. They are easy to recall from their application icon, which is
reliably positioned by the user.

Maybe this will make a convincing replacement to minimize-to-tray.
Then we can eliminate the lingering correspondence between windows and
indicators, and unify window minimization as exactly the thing that
happens when you click the minimize button on a window.

David