Re: memenu and appmenu

2010/5/21 Conscious User <conscioususer@xxxxxxx>

> My two cents: I'm not particularly bothered by neither of those. I
> think the problem is that your thinking is application-based, while
> the indicators are functionality-based.

Yes I know. But if I receive annoying messages from a place, I would stop
them from the same place. This is the main point.
I would control all messaging function from a menu, not two or more. Going
offline or online is part of messaging.
At the same time, I receive messages from messaging menu, but I can send
messages by MeMenu. It is confusing.
IMHO there are no logical reasons for this behavior.

p.s. the two-place-for-launching issue is incidental. :)