Re: progress dialog mockups

nice one!

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 01:37, dani planas armangue
<daniplanas.a@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> i make a 2n round mockup.
>
> in this version I changed the icon to bars that rotate clockwise and
> added icons representing applications in menu. hope you like.
>

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/ProgressIndication?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=progressvariation.png
>

> pd: i like more menu with app icons, but i prefer whel on panel.

i like this wheel, it's more generic, more symbolic, nice!
i wouldn't mind this wheel replacing my nautilus file operations app
indicator or the brasero one..

as long as there are no other ideas for a pretty symbol to represent this, i
can enjoy the idea of having this up in my panel! thanks dani