Re: Chrome desktop notifications (and APIs)

Hey Alex,

Its not just in chrome. Its going to be in the HTML5 spec too. It would
be very easy to write an extension to chromium to handle all the
notifications natively. I dont have the time to fiddle about with
chromium's extensions but im sure we could do it in the future.

--fagan