Re: Putting some brakes on the enthusiasm

Would an ayatana-dev list be useful place to start sharing ideas on
participation?

Each of the individual projects is run as a good upstream: they are on
Launchpad, there is a public trunk branch, you can branch and make merge
proposals to land features. In addition, the folks there would certainly
be open to giving time to discuss how best something might be
implemented (a pre-implementation call) for anything which is in a spec
but not yet implemented.

So, as individual projects, I'd credit the DX team with the way they are
hosting their projects. But I agree, there isn't (or I'm not aware of)
an overall place where the engineering participation is discussed, other
than #ayatana on freenode.

Mark