Ubuntu themes(future)

I've recently been looking at changes in the art of ubuntu (light themes
and new icons) and I think you are doing things wrong.

topics you are only basing the color palette rather than usability:

-colors to saturate(orange specialy but same the violet)
-Buttons of different sizes
-progresbars diferent sizes
-toolbars diferent sizes
etc. ..

The results are pretty crappy in my opinion (although this still alpha)

On the other hand we were to look at some of the gnome-look themes that
have had more success:

-Elementary
-Equinox.

the two themes focus on USABILITY. and this is where we must go in my
opinion. we can use the elementary theme changing colors to suit the
palette of ubuntu but ended following their guidelines and elements.
because they take years to improve this theme, something he have
learned.

Daniel.P