Re: Fwd: Open Letter: The issues with client-side-window-decorations

I'm not going to pretend I understand all the issues relating to CSD, but
from here they don't sound like they best way to go. I use Chromium as my
default browser and I switched to native decorations the moment I right
clicked on the taskbar and got a totally unfamiliar menu without "Always on
top" as an option. If CSD is going to open the door to this kind of
inconsistency throughout the desktop, for apparently little (if any) gain, I
think abandoning the idea may be better than opening Pandora's box. I'm
still waiting for someone to counter Martin's points, he certainly seems to
know what he's talking about and I can understand why he's getting
frustrated.

Luke.