Re: Ubuntu themes(future)

I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree. For every fresh install I've
done myself and also for new users, the new theme blows them away. not that
it can't be improved, specifically with consistency (I've brought up before
the multiple different ways of indicating, such as triangles in the
messenging menu but circles in the me menu) and also with size, but the
theme is a huge improvement.