Re: Putting some brakes on the enthusiasm

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 14:28 -0400, Alex Launi wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>         Would an ayatana-dev list be useful place to start sharing
>         ideas on
>         participation?
>
> All of these projects have launchpad pages, launchpad has mailing
> lists. Rather than subscribing to an umbrella list, each project
> should be run as a project. This would probably make adoption outside
> of Ubuntu easier too, since it gives the projects the appearance of a
> little bit more separation.

I thought Ayatana was more like a nursery than an umbrella, when
projects are more mature they seem to shuffle off list and I presume end
up migrating to their own.

Desktop experience and design studies and such I'd love to see more
discussion here in this list.

Martin,