Re: Putting some brakes on the enthusiasm

On 09/06/10 16:46, Sense Hofstede wrote:
> However, like you already say in your last line "there isn't an
> overall place where the engineering participation is discussed, other
> than #ayatana on freenode." That is the most important missing piece.

That's because there are perfectly good ways to discuss changes in any
given project - in its bugs and branches and specs.

I think an ayatana-dev list would be useful, though, for the overall
picture, and will suggest David Barth sets one up and announces it here.

Mark