Re: Fwd: Open Letter: The issues with client-side-window-decorations

"I just don't understand why having two theme engines is better than one."

"A hung window can still be easily closed when using CSD because the
position of the close button will be known to the window manager and
clicks there handled appropriately even if the client fails to process
them."

"What we have now is a solution where there are two windows - one which
is controlled by the window manager and can handle things such as
tabbing, closing locked up applications, specifying which buttons go
where", moving the window" etc while the application can draw whatever
it wants wherever it
wants and have that blend in, and the application can also specify
certain background colors etc."

As long as there's a global css file...

Sold. Lol I have absolutely no say in this :p