Re: File transfer dialog behaviour

"I don't see how CSD would improve that situation at all"

>From what I've read csd would be more elegant at both a programing level and
design level, with less resources and the ability to design applications for
what they are, rather then having the witch of the west hang over all
apps. The long standing annoyance of getting the app to blend with metacity
would also be self correcting.

Of course the minor annoyance at hand could be solved by a number of things
but why tell the scarecrow he's and idiot when you can travel to Emerald
city and save us all.