Re: Reliability: Realtime Experience for Maverick

Perhaps better than replacing the text with a throbber would be to show both
side-by-side.  Replacing the text would likely lead to confusion as to what
action was originally invoked, especially in circumstances where further
feedback is delayed.  :)