Re: Reliability: Realtime Experience for Maverick

Thanks for your thoughts, this is a low hanging fruit in my personal
opinion, that's how it caught my attention.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 15:25, Sohail Mirza <mirzmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Perhaps better than replacing the text with a throbber would be to show
> both side-by-side.  Replacing the text would likely lead to confusion as to
> what action was originally invoked, especially in circumstances where
> further feedback is delayed.  :)

Luke was suggesting replacing the text temporarily only..

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Luke Benstead <kazade@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>  It would be nice if every button press system wide showed some kind of
>> indication that the click was received.

yes, i can second that, an interface element that doesn't react instantly
feels dead.