Re: innovative nautilus location bar

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/10/news-on-default-applications-in-ubuntu.html

Canonical considered it, but rejected it, as it was considered hackish, as
you can read there. A week later Marlin was announced on OMGUbuntu, so the
timing seemed interesting to me.

But i agree, Marlin seems nice and as soon as it surpasses Nautilus we
should consider switching over. :)

--
http://avond.schemering.nl