Re: innovative nautilus location bar

On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 13:56 +0100, Arian van Gend wrote:
> http://www.webupd8.org/2010/10/news-on-default-applications-in-ubuntu.html
>
> Canonical considered it, but rejected it, as it was considered
> hackish, as you can read there.

People should stop considering blogs as the gospel and further
misquoting/misunderstanding .. ;-)
UDS attendees are not by default Canonical employees.

I was in the session in-person with Dan and that was not 'Canonical'
saying hacks. *We* mentioned it /ourselves/ when the topic was brought
up, and funny enough the person who brought up the topic of n-e was a
Canonical employee ;-) . But we did not push for it since we knew the
future of n-e.

--
Cheers,
Vish