Re: Me & Messaging Indicator Menu

Hi Jan,

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 22:58, Jan Hopmans <hopkaboutertje@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 24/12/2010 04:27, Frederik Nnaji wrote:
>
>> Hi Jan,
>>

>> you could attach a text file for example..
>> I wouldn't mind seeing your mockup properly, so that i can learn from
>> it.
>>
>> holla
>>
> Hi,
>
> I've attached a screenshots of how the mock-ups where meant. For clearity I
> added an 1px wide box around each different example.

thanks a lot, i get it now!

Conscious User made it so, that Social Streams and Email are equally shown
as inboxes, instead of as individual mails.
At first i agreed with this way of displaying messages, but when i see your
mockups i want to consider People-based Indicators again.

I'm just a little afraid that, if not seperated by service type (social
stream / email / chat account), the messaging menu will be flooded with one
service type, while another service type will find it hard to visibly
populate the menu in between all the noise..