Re: Me & Messaging Indicator Menu

MPT, here's shot at it, i took my time to do it in Inkscape now ;)

it portrays a new Me/Messaging Menu layout.
state:
* DoNotDisturb is off
* About Me needs a good place to go
* no new IM conversations ('cause i'm not sure how to populate that view
best)
* no status text field for now..
* real name in panel, consistent with GDM greeter

tbh, i still don't see the significance of having available, invisible and
offline in the menu, nevertheless here it is, by the spec.
In our effort to reduce the number of "icons" in the UI, i also omitted the
dot that would identify which Presence state is currently enabled. I think
that should be obvious, since it is shown in the panel already, and there
are more icon-free ways of highlighting stuff as "active",
Perhaps the text "busy" should be bold-faced?

nnaji