Re: I don't think global menu and the panel is good for a touch OS

@Phong Cao Viet - That's not my mock up. ^^ But I agree that it's nice and
well-design.
@Matthew Paul Thomas - Thanks for clarify about Unity course. Personally, I
don't agree that touch OS cannot play well with a pointer and believe the
reason that Mac split them into two is just because of marketing reason.
However, I really appreciate that you read and answer my opinion seriously.
Either it was accepted or not, I'm still looking forward to the upcoming
Unity.
@Conscious User & frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx - I think we have the same taste.
Do you guys able to find some knowledge or team to making one ? I may not
very good at programming but I know a bit of C and Python and love designing
(But please don't expect much form me, I'm just a newbie here.) Let's share
what we have. I had tried cairo-dock and currently try docky to make a touch
interface. Without maximize windows, Moon OS theme may works for touch
somehow. Although, nothing can do a lovely slide just like Unity TT TT. How
about you guys ?