Re: Introduction and suggestion

That's quite a good mockup Ian.

That's said, if we change the color of the panel, I think we should also
change the color of the window borders to that "slick black", or the panel
will still look "inconsistent" when comparing to the windows' borders.

But I still can not imagine what will happen if we change all the windows'
borders to "slick black"... I don't know if it is a good idea...