Re: Introduction and suggestion

I don't feel changing the window border is necessary.

The new transparency options provide a nice look and make it easily
accessible. However, the current Unity panel, with any transparency, is out
of touch with both the window titlebars and the Unity desktop. This image
serves to keep the design of the panel consistent with Unity, regardless of
the transparency set (Since it's still based on the rest of the Unity
design).

Additionally, with the window title and controls visible in the panel for
maximized windows, I don't feel it's confusing for a user to understand that
the panel *is* the title bar in that case. A panel that looks like the title
bar is not required for this distinction to be apparent; the functionality
takes care of this quite nicely.