Re: Sound theme

I think that these sounds are better than the default Ubuntu's theme.
Some comments:

1. At moment, they are consistent. We must ensure that the theme will
keep consistent, as long as new sounds are added.

2. The sounds are not normalized. Imagine: the user logs in and the
login sound is too loud. He decreases the system's sound and opens the
instant messenger. Now, he can't hear the notification sounds.

3. The logout sound is much long. When a user click on 'Log out', he
wants that this happens instantly (and not wait 7 seconds until the
sound stops playing).

4. The suggested name is great! CommUnity +1.