Re: Windows in Unity

On Apr 15, 2011 4:58 PM, "Toki Tahmid" <oxwivi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For switching windows of the same program, while I cannot come up with an
easy graphical means, I've got a good suggestion. Since we're already used
to changing windows with Alt + Tab, we can use Shift + Tab to switch windows
of the same program, as if to say, "shift between windows". Similarly, we
can use Ctrl + Tab to open a window of the same program, as in "control the
program".

Gnome-shell uses alt-` (the backtick, the key above tab). This has the
advantage that, while holding alt down, you can switch between
window-switching-mode and application-switching-mode without releasing the
modifier.

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= email/xmpp: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx