Re: Fwd: Awesome critical review of Unity

That's quite a neat idea about the windows titles being a drop-down button.
But what exactly is the functions for this button are you suggesting?
Personally, I think that the button should display titles of other windows
of the same program - and an option to open a new window.

On the other hand, I don't like buttons for all the programs being displayed
on the panel.